Digital Marketing Specialist
If you are passionate about designing and implementing digital marketing strategies that make a difference in healthcare, this position is for you. Dobies Health Marketing, a well-established, strategy-focused healthcare marketing and branding firm in downtown Kansas City, is seeking a digital marketing specialist to plan, manage and direct highly integrated digital strategies for a range of B2B and B2C healthcare clients.
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Vice President of Creative & Client Services and collaborates with our client services team and in-house digital group to drive ROI for the firm’s digital initiatives, including website builds, email performance, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, paid social and more.
Manage Digital Marketing Initiatives
Serve as project manager for the firm’s digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to estimating and budgeting, establishing and adhering to timelines, managing end-to-end email campaigns, fulfilling website project management responsibilities, serving as liaison between client services and digital development teams, concepting and executing sales promotions and digital advertising based on client goals, ensuring integration of SEO and SEM campaigns, and supporting our clients’ presence and engagement on social media channels (paid and organic).
Manage Timely and On-Budget Execution of Digital Marketing Projects
Support the new business development teams in accurate estimating and facilitating new client engagements to ensure each client’s digital marketing objectives and goals are effectively incorporated into the firm’s workflow. Analyze the performance of current client campaigns and make recommendations for optimization in conjunction with national media buying team and SEO/SEM staff. Create, maintain and distribute in-progress reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or ad hoc basis for a variety of initiatives; supply accurate data for client dashboarding purposes.
Raise Brand Awareness and Manage Promotions for Dobies Health Marketing Services/Products
Serve as the internal project manager for the firm’s sales promotion efforts, including but not limited to targeted advertising, email campaigns and social promotions to grow target audiences. Grow business presence and engagement across social media channels (e.g., LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook).
- Bachelor’s degree required: related field, Marketing Communications preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing, health marketing or a related field
- Strong and effective written, verbal and internal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with aptitude and proficiency for monitoring and reporting digital performance and ROI
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in digital marketing
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and capable of producing professional results within tight deadlines
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment while taking initiative to lead client relationships
- Confident and highly engaged with the fundamentals of health marketing, branding and advertising
Thoughtful cover letters with documented digital marketing experience will rise to the top of the in box. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE