Dobies Health Marketing, a leading healthcare marketing, branding and advertising firm in Kansas City, is seeking an experienced Health Data Analyst. This crucial position is responsible for translating data into effective and actionable business intelligence by researching, analyzing and interpreting market data to formulate conclusions that drive strategy, enable data-driven decision-making, and foster an internal data culture.
Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience with primary/secondary research, market data analysis and project management, preferably within the healthcare industry. The Health Data Analyst collaborates with stakeholders across all aspects of Dobies business, including executives, internal subject matter experts and clients. S/he will demonstrate ownership across all aspects of market research/reporting and dashboard development, from ideation and discovery to development and support. The Health Data Analyst engages directly with hospital and healthcare clients to secure state data, research, analyze and report market data that includes awareness, preference and market share.
Desired qualifications include strong analytical and research skills, and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Google Analytics, Tableau and Qualtrics or other survey tools. A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Market analysis: Secure comprehensive market data from state authorities and analyze inpatient and outpatient statistics, competitor performance and utilization rates to inform strategic marketing plans and service line growth initiatives. Identify new tools and technology to continue to leverage available data and support understanding at all levels of the organization.
- Market research (qualitative/quantitative): Administer primary research with consumers and key stakeholders to assess awareness, preference and key indicators of consumer behaviors to provide insight into business operations and strategies.
- Data alignment: Aggregate and interpret data from digital and integrated marketing campaigns, web analytics, social media, share of voice and advertising recall metrics to create marketing performance dashboards. Help build and support the company’s soviews+ competitive profiling product.
- Translational skills: Ability to translate data and analytics insights into easy-to-understand observations and recommendations both visually and verbally.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organization and communication skills
- Strong understanding of financial, operational and market data
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Data visualization experience and knowledge of Tableau
- Survey administration and analysis experience (preferably Qualtrics)
- Knowledge of digital marketing data sources (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
- Knowledge of the digital marketing space and associated channels
- Naturally curious and has a passion for analyzing data and solving problems
- Attention to detail and professionalism is a must
- Superior organizational skills
- Manages multiple projects and meets deadlines
- Drives assigned projects, from conception to execution
- Resourceful and self-motivated; completes projects independently
- Has exceptional listening and documentation skills
- A team-focused attitude
- Extremely motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced, hard-working environment
- Maintains curiosity about healthcare, marketing and advertising trends
- Works well within a team
- Interacts well with contacts within internal and external (client) management
- Professional presentation skills
The right candidate will bring excellent problem-solving, organization and communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of financial, operational and market data. S/he will be eager to thrive in a fast-paced and supportive environment with limited supervision. To grow with the Kansas City region’s leading strategy-first health marketing firm, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer