Marketing & Client Services Coordinator
Our healthcare marketing, branding and advertising firm in downtown Kansas City is seeking a talented Marketing and Client Services Coordinator with a diverse set of skills. This position is responsible for multiple aspects of coordinating highly integrated marketing projects for our clients and our firm.
Success in this position requires proactive collaboration with creative, content, media, production and client services teams to support, manage and accelerate multiple concurrent projects. It requires strengths in critical thinking, project management, written and verbal communication, and attention to detail. The right candidate will show an enthusiastically positive attitude for making sure work is error-free, on time and on budget.
This position reports to the Vice President of Client Services. Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Support and coordinate project work – including complex and highly integrated campaign/communication materials – with the goal of completing milestones and deliverables on time, on strategy, and within budget and scope.
- Coordinate and deliver integrated marketing tactics (print, media, organic and paid digital media, email campaigns, web development projects, etc.)
- Maintain client and agency production, paid media, social media and/or creative calendars.
- Assist in coordinating workflow and workload for the creative services team to efficiently meet client needs.
- Monitor the tactical production process and adjust project coordination to optimize productivity.
- Provide project support to senior leadership as needed.
Client Services Coordination
- Take initiative in learning/understanding each client’s products and services, culture/ethos and strategic marketing and positioning strategy.
- Support tactical work needed to achieve client goals and defined strategy.
- Communicate status and next steps and solicit client approvals as directed by client lead.
- Develop knowledge of client projects, timelines, budgets, strategy, etc., to serve as secondary support for assigned clients.
- Provide client support to senior leadership as needed.
Skills and Success Factors:
- Communication: Demonstrates clear, concise written and verbal skills.
- Professionalism: Maintains a polished, professional approach to working with a wide range of clients and contacts.
- Flexibility: Able to work extended hours when work volumes/tight deadlines apply.
- Organized: Manages day-to-day coordination of multiple projects exceptionally well,
- Creative: All members of our team should be able to think conceptually and recognize strong ideas. The ability develop appealing visual graphics and support InDesign editing is a plus.
- Tech savvy: Work efficiently and effectively with Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Adobe Creative Suite and web tools (e.g., WordPress)
- Detail-oriented: Pays close attention to details.
- Initiative: Shows desire to take charge and seize opportunities for growth.
- Team player: Prefers and enjoys a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Driven: Has a desire to accelerate within the company to independently manage client accounts
- Bachelor’s degree required: related field, Marketing Communications preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing firm or advertising agency, corporate marketing environment or hospital marketing department.
- Results-oriented, strategic and creative thinker, team player, problem-solver, self-motivated to learn, grow and engage.
- Shows evidence of accuracy and attention to detail (through past work samples or similar projects).
Interested candidates please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. EOE